Wednesday, November 1, 2017

New Month + New Art Focus

It's a new month, and I am choosing a new art focus for this month.  I am going to share a piece of art most days over the next few weeks, along with the background behind my creative process.  I will be sharing pieces that I think would make particularly good gifts for the gift giving season.  Everything I create is infused with some form of whimsy or inspiration.  That makes them particularly unique.

I also want to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you with even more gratitude than you can imagine for supporting this little old artist by buying art and creative experiences.  This is my livelihood.  This is how I pay my bills, provide for my son, and earn a living.  People like you make this possible.  {{THANK YOU!}}

Today's Offering. . .

Customized Magic Wands



You have probably seen my unique magic wands here before, but did you know that you can customize them?

A name or other words can be added to the basic brown wands with metallic accents.  Names are added by hand in metallic paint.  They arrive in a paper sleeve of my creation.  During this season these are just $10 each.




Super powered wands can be created in the colors of your choosing and infused with the power of your choosing.  These wands arrived attached to a hand watercolored card with handwriting title and power descriptions.  During this season these are $15 each (some very special orders may be slightly more!)









A set of wands can be created that are similar in styling and color for your favorite group, social club, department at work, sports team, family members, or group of friends.

This sort of gift is ideal for unifying a group of people.

I am able to accept custom orders for Christmas, through November 18.

Email me to place your order or to discuss your wishes.  Anything is possible with magic wand in your hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...