Saturday, November 25, 2017

Small Business Saturday and Barberton Winter Wonderland

winter wonderland, acrylic on canvas with paper words, 4x12, $38
lots of other paintings with words are available this evening



I am a small business woman.  I create and teach.  That is how I make a living and a life.  Today is the day to share our small business offerings with the world.  Now it's your turn.  You get to purchase from a real person who makes real things to fill the world with beauty and inspiration and courage.

This evening I will be at my studio at Summit Artspace on Tusc as part of Barberton Winter Wonderland, 5-8 p.m.  You can see the offering live and in person, and you can purchase art, classes, and workshops.  Then I get to pay my bills.  Easy-peasy.  Win-win

Thank you for supporting artists, especially for your generosity toward me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...