Thursday, November 2, 2017

Today's Offering: Winter Peace Greeting Cards


I am sharing a bit of art most days over the next few weeks, along with the background behind my creative process.  I will be sharing pieces that I think would make particularly good gifts for the gift giving season.  Everything I create is infused with some form of whimsy or inspiration.  That makes them particularly unique.

I also want to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you with even more gratitude than you can imagine for supporting this little old artist by buying art and creative experiences.  This is my livelihood.  This is how I pay my bills, provide for my son, and earn a living.  People like you make this possible.  {{THANK YOU!}}

Today's Offering. . .

Winter Peace Greeting Cards

During the Fall of 2015,  I created a sweet little painting of a little red bird resting in pine boughs on a snowy day.  I thought it was a sweet piece, but I really liked the feeling of peace i had when I looked at the finished painting.  You know that feeling when the ground is covered with fresh snow and everything is quiet and calm.  I feel like that imagery conveys are great sentiment to put on a greeting card, and that's just what I did.




The cards are a traditional size greeting card.  The front of the card is about 5 x 7 inches.  This card makes and exceptional invitation for winter and holiday gatherings.  It also makes a great thank you card, New Year card, and Christmas card.  The cards are blank inside, so you can write any sentiment within.  This would also make a lovely gift when matted and framed--a whimsical bit of winter decor.

I'm offering an amazing deal!  They are available in sets of 10 for $18.  There is a limited quantity of cards, so don't delay and place your order now.  Email me to arrange your order!

Here's hoping your winter will be filled with peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...