Friday, November 3, 2017

It Always Seems Impossible



I am sharing a bit of art most days over the next few weeks, along with the background behind my creative process.  I will be sharing pieces that I think would make particularly good gifts for the gift giving season.  Everything I create is infused with some form of whimsy or inspiration.  That makes them particularly unique.

I also want to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you with even more gratitude than you can imagine for supporting this little old artist by buying art and creative experiences.  This is my livelihood.  This is how I pay my bills, provide for my son, and earn a living.  People like you make this possible.  {{THANK YOU!}}

Today's Offering. . .

Inspiration Rising Print with Neslon Mandela Quote

"It always seems impossible until it's done."  {Nelson Mandela}

I have always been drawn to books about the life of Nelson Mandela.  I have learned so much from him about perseverance and forgiveness and leading from a place of humility.  When I think about lives that manifest inspiration rising, Nelson Mandela is near the top of the list.  I love the simplicity and depth of this specific quote.

The artwork is a textured light purple background with grasses in greens and blues and a single stem of blue bells.  I feel that the simplicity of the artwork highlights the powerful words of the quote.

This print is 8x10 and arrives in a matte and backboard ready for the 11 x 14 frame of your choosing.  In addition to making a lovely and inspiring holiday gift, this piece of art is ideal for graduates, congratulations for a new job or life adventure, and someone in the midst of difficulties. 

Are you ready to purchase?  Your investment is $25.  
You can order it and have it shipped anywhere from my etsy shop--Brave Inspiration. 
If you're local feel free to order via email to avoid the shipping expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Quarantine Creative Videos

So here we are in these crazy times.  It's been sooooo  looooooong since I've posted anything here.  I was waiting to get a clean...